Signed in as:
2. SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE Without restriction, we generally offer the following services through the Website: Retail Motorcycle, ATV, UTV performance parts. The services we offer are subject to change over time. By using the Website, you are confirming that you have determined that the services are appropriate for your needs. We do not guarantee that these services meet your needs or that they are suitable for your specific purposes.
4. REFUND, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES Our current policies on refunds, exchanges and responsibility for lost, broken or stolen products are posted on the Website.
6. TERMINATION 3 You may cancel and terminate your Account at any time in accordance with the terms and policies posted on the Website. If at the date of termination of your Account, there are any outstanding payments owing by you to us, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
9. SECURITY BREACHES In order to protect your security, it is your sole responsibility to ensure that all usernames and passwords used to access the Website are kept secure and confidential. 4 You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account, including the unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security. We will investigate any breach of security on the Website that we determine in our sole discretion to be serious in nature, but we will not be held responsible or liable in any manner for breaches of security or any unauthorized access to your account however arising.
10. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS We hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including but not limited to implied warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose as they relate to the Website.
12. AGE RESTRICTIONS Users under the age of 18 are permitted to access and use the Website, but are prohibited 5 from submitting any personal information or other information that may be used to identify them. Users under the age of 13 are only permitted to access and use the Website while under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian.
14. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION By using the Website, you agree to resolve any claim or dispute arising between you and us on an individual basis, rather than addressing such claim or dispute as part of a group or class. You hereby waive any right you may have to commence or participate in any class action lawsuit commenced against KAWASAKIBRAD INC. or its affiliates related to any claim, dispute or controversy arising from your use of the Website. Where applicable, you hereby agree to opt out of any class proceeding against KAWASAKIBRAD INC. otherwise commenced. The above waiver shall not apply to claims or disputes arising under consumer protection legislation or any other claim or dispute where a waiver of class action lawsuits is unenforceable at law. 6